Work With Us
Safari Living was established 15 years ago as a hybrid gallery/retail space offering an internationally sourced collection of high-end interior and home products and furnishings for both trade and retail clients.
We are passionate about delivering products and services of the highest standard. We pride ourselves as a brand of quality, integrity and originality. If you would like to join us in this goal please review the current opportunities below.
Our head office is located in Richmond and the showroom in Prahran, Australia.
Website and Marketing Content Coordinator
In this role, you will take full responsibility for maintaining the website and online store - uploading products, writing product descriptions and creating associated content. You will be social media savvy and excel in representing the voice of Safari in communication with media, customers and team.
- Work within a small team
- Based in Lennox Street, Richmond
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression within the company
Safari Living was established in 2001, with the opening of our showroom on High street in East Prahran. The website was launched a few years later as a simple Wordpress site. We then added an online store and migrated to the more comprehensive platform of Magento.
We are looking for an experienced Website and Marketing Content Coordinator.
This is a great opportunity to combine your skills and design knowledge within a small and dynamic team environment.
You will need to be able to demonstrate -
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous operational experience working in a similar role for a likeminded business would be advantageous
- Ability to write engaging copy
- Proficiency in using Magento, Wordpress and Mail Chimp or similar
- SEO skills
- Basic Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Social media savvy
- An appreciation of art and design
- Ability to quickly form positive working relationships
Your responsibilities will include -
- Maintaining the Safari website ensuring it is always current and correct
- Reporting on data from web analytics and sales metrics
- Writing engaging, relevant and lead generating copy in the tone and voice of Safari for product descriptions, EDM’s and social media
- Working with Magento and Retail Manager (POS) ensuring data integrity
- Maintenance of online subscriber database
- Taking joint responsibility for the monthly EDM and ensuring it is sent out on time and to standard
- Managing all graphic assets for the website
- Creating graphic assets using provided templates
- Managing the social media roll-out
- Liaising with media
- Utilising the tools and systems in place to manage and track workflow
We can provide -
- A competitive salary based on experience
- A friendly workplace with a team that has a genuine passion for the business
- An opportunity to work with high quality and unique products
- Ongoing training and development
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and cover letter to - email@example.com.